What are NodeJs :
Why do we use NodeJS?
- NodeJS execution speed is very fast and it runs very fast.
- You can browse npm (Node.js Package Manager) for over 650,000 free code packages you can reuse with Node.js.
- NodeJS is cross-platform, which means corporate organizations can easily target all major platforms, including Windows, Linux, and macOS.
- Node JS uses an asynchronous event-driven I/O model that makes it lightweight and efficient.
- NodeJS is no more scalable than PHP or Ruby. But it is much easier to scale than other backend technologies.
Merits and Demerits of NodeJS.
- Easy – node. Getting started is quite easy for js newbies. It’s easy to get started with tutorials and a large community.
- Scalable –It provides extended scalability for applications. Node.js, being single-threaded, is able to handle a large number of simultaneous connections with high throughput.
- Speed – Non-blocking thread execution makes Node.js faster and more efficient.
- Multi-platform –Cross-platform support allows you to build SaaS websites, desktop apps, and even mobile apps using Node.js.
- Node.js is unable to process heavily CPU-bound tasks, and this is arguably one of the biggest drawbacks of Node.js.
- Node.js has a large number of packages and modules within the Node package manager. However, NPM lacks a library system, unlike other programming languages.
- The Node.js asynchronous programming model makes code difficult to maintain.
- Demand for Node.Js developers is high but experienced Node.Js developers are few and far between.
- In this blog, we saw What are Node.Js? Why do we use NodeJS? and Merits and DeMerits of Node.Js ? after reading this blog, now i expect that you will be able to make the proper decision because in today’s rapidly changing world websites and web-based solutions play a big part in how you access products and services. If you are looking for a fast, attractive, and user-friendly website builder using Node.JS, then Drop Techno Lab is always there to deliver you the best solutions and services for more profitable growth and success of your business.