What and Why Bootstrap?
Bootstrap is an open-source CSS framework designed for mobile-friendly and responsive front-end web development. It saves a lot of time writing your CSS code and gives you more time to focus on designing your webpage. It is the most popular framework in the world. Due to this whole concept, web designing becomes a reality in a limited time period.
Why Bootstrap For Web & App Development?
- Having a website is an essential part of every small business. But having a stylish and functional website designed in a short time frame is a blessing.
- Bootstrap is an open-source toolkit that helps in developing UI using CSS, HTML, JS, and jQuery.
- The main reason Bootstrap is so popular in the web design industry is “Bootstrap makes responsive web design a reality.”
- Using Bootstrap developers can create well-functioning and fully responsive websites without any hesitation.
- Bootstrap is one of the most widely used HTML, CSS, JS, and JQuery front-end frameworks. And it provides many ready-made components and resources that make the work of developers easier.
- Bootstrap significantly accelerates your web development.
- Bootstrap is the simplest front-end framework that an experienced web developer or a beginner can use to build their websites and applications.
Merits and Demerits of Bootstrap:
- Coding is a hurricane task for someone new to web development. But the Bootstrap web development and integration process are easy to use even for newbies on existing or new websites.
- The main reason why Bootstrap is so popular worldwide is because of its responsiveness.
- You can find arrays or templates in Bootstrap. And if you want you can create your customization design using custom files.
- The only requirement when you are using Bootstrap is that you have basic knowledge of coding.
- Every user is different and they use different browsers. Bootstrap is compatible with the latest versions of all modern browsers and platforms.
- A global company like Apple utilizes Bootstrap for its Apple Maps and Apple Music web apps.
- All Bootstrap websites look the same.
- Bootstrap is large and heavy.
- There is no backward compatibility between versions.
- In this blog, we saw What is Bootstrap? Why Bootstrap for Web and App Development? and its Merits and Demerits.. Now By reading this blog, I hope that you will be able to make the right decision because in today’s fast-changing world websites and web-based solutions play a big part in how you access products and services. If you are looking for a fast, attractive, and user-friendly website builder using Bootstrap then Drop Techno Lab is always there to provide you with the best solutions and services for better growth and success of your business.